I have released my Kona 2014 Rating Report focused on the upcoming “big dance” on Hawaii.
The report is 90 pages with tons of information:
- Ironman Hawaii results, the course and course records
- Detailed analysis from last year’s race
- The Kona 2014 start list and my predicted finishing times for the pro athletes
- Based on the predicted times for each of the legs, I have a look how the race may unfold
- Odds for the winners and Top 3
- My views on the contenders and interviews with a lot of Pro starters
- Previous results of all Kona Pros
A lot of people have asked how they can pay me back in some way for the information I’ve been putting out. In order to enable that, I’m releasing this report through Gumroad. The report is still free (you can just enter “0” as the amount), but if you want to help with my hosting costs and enable me to provide a better race coverage, you can donate an amount of your choice. Regardless of whether you donate or not, feel free to share with others and enjoy!