I’ve put together a new Rating Report focused on the upcoming summer races.
The report contains the following information:
- An overview of all summer races (leading up to the Kona qualification cutoffs)
- A detailed look at the “big German races”: IM Frankfurt (July 7th) and Challenge Roth (July 14th)
- The TOP 10 overall Ratings and for each leg
- The TOP 10 performances of the 2013 season
- A discussion on the KPR standings
- Plus a lot more statistics and race results.
If you are just a little bit interested in IM-distance triathlons, this is a must-read!
Also, you should check out IM-Betting.com where you can pick your winners for IM Frankfurt and Challenge Roth and have a chance to win some cool prizes.