Here is a list of resources for Kona 2022 (female race on Thursday, October 6th, male race on Saturday, October 8th):
- Kona 2022 Rating Report
- Seedings for IM Hawaii
- Kona 2022 Cheat Sheet
- Previous Results by Kona Pros (women and men)
- Graph Showing the Age of the Kona Pros
- Heatmaps of athlete’s strengths and weaknesses (women and men)
- Always-up-to-Date Startlist
Here are a few more pointers to information from other Triathlon media:
- US “Triathlete Magazine” has a “Kona Hub” as a jumping-off point for all their posts. (Some posts can only be accessed with their subscription.)
- Tim Heming has written about the female and male races for the British “220 Triathlon”.
- German-language readers will want to check out “HI Live” from triathlon, the leading German triathlon magazine. They will also post links to their “Kona Daily” Video series.