For the 2016 Ironman World Championships in Kona I have released a 120+-page Rating Report with tons of information:
- Detailed results and analysis of last year’s race
- Information about the Kona course, top Kona finishers and the current course records
- The Kona 2016 start list and my predictions and odds for the Pro athletes
- How the race may unfold and what to watch for when the race is going on
- Details about each Pro including their input and a lot of photos they have supplied
The Report is available for free, but it would be great if you can support my work before Kona and during the year by donating an amount of your choice, for example the list price of a regular tri magazine (around 7$).
The Kona Rating Report is the ideal information to have when following the Ironman Kona coverage!
Here’s what others have said about the Report:
“Interview: We get Thorsten ‘The Geek’ from TriRating.com on the show again. We talk about Kona and his amazing 2016 Kona Rating Report” in Episode 535 of the IMTalk podcast.
“The highly-detailed document, complete with graphical representations of the data Radde has collected, brings Moneyball to multisport.” (Lava Magazine in their post about the Report)
- The Report received a lot of love on Social Media .. just a few of the tweets:
Pingback: Friday Favorites #1